Make Consent Education a Priority on Your Campus
Train students, parents, staff and faculty for the potentially life-changing situations they might face around the topic of consent.
Raise awareness around the critical consent topics covered inside this resource, including:
- Consent & Compliance: Avoid campus liability concerns by understanding consent within a Title IX framework and considering other federal, state and regional laws that impact your compliance efforts
- Campus Conversations: Prepare campus administrators, professional staff and faculty members to engage in proactive, positive dialogues around consent with men, women, LGBTQIA+ students, parents and families and mixed groups
- Incident Reporting: Create a safe environment for reporting where individuals are aware of their rights, responsibilities and available resources before an incident of sexual misconduct might occur
- Healthy Relationships: Teach students what a healthy, consensual sexual relationship looks like and how to obtain and communicate affirmative consent
- Terms & Definitions: Build campus communication around consent, coercion, sexual exploitation, retaliation, incapacitation, sexual harassment, dating/intimate partner violence, stalking and more
Raise action around these difficult topics and many more covered inside the Consent Education on Campus Binder — order today!